The WRCNM Board of Directors is a policy-setting group. Board members must be current donors and committed to the WRCNM mission.
The Board meets at 4:30 pm on the third Tuesday of each month. A term of office is three years, and a Director may serve a maximum of two consecutive terms.
General responsibilities include:
- establish and review agency objectives, goals and missions
- review and approve organizational policies
- review and approve major plans/programs
- review and approve the operating budget
- hire and review the performance of the Executive Director
For more information about the Board, please call (231) 347-0067.
2017 Board of Directors
- Linda Burnham, Business Owner
- Courtney Font, Investment Advisor/Principal, Board Treasurer
- Kristy Fralick, Certified Public Accountant
- Robin Jordan, Professor
- Maggie Kromm, Executive Director/Child Abuse Prevention & Education Council
- Cherie Nutter, Retired Human Resource Director, Board President
- Kathy Schroeder, Retired School Principal
- Beth Simmons, Insurance Claims Manager
- Kay Wasilewski, Education Consultant
- Sharon Weaver, AVP/Private Bank
- Mary Wieter-Hord, Retired/Marketing and Hospital Administration
- Lindsey Young, Interior Designer