The WRCNM Board of Directors is a policy-setting group. Board members must be current donors and committed to the WRCNM mission.
The Board meets at 4:00 pm on the third Tuesday of each month. A term of office is three years, and a Director may serve a maximum of two consecutive terms.
General responsibilities include:
- establish and review agency objectives, goals and missions
- review and approve organizational policies
- review and approve major plans/programs
- review and approve the operating budget
- hire and review the performance of the Executive Director
For more information about the Board, please call (231) 347-0067.
2019 Board of Directors
- Beth Simmons, President
- Maggie Kromm, Vice-President
- Kristy Fralick, Treasurer
- Mary Wieter-Hord, Secretary
- Linda Burnham
- Annette Eustice
- Marjaree Forbes
- Ruthann Galbraith
- Robin Jordan
- Melanie LaFave
- Katie Potts
- William Santos