Learn more to help build safer communities for women and girls.
In the words of speaker, motivator, author and former NFL player, Joe Ehrmann, “There is only so much women and girls can do to end violence against them. Men and boys need to step up and end this violence. How we define masculinity and femininity are broken. Our societal definitions of what it means to be a man or a woman are just simply wrong."
- Coaching Resources
- Free DVD Rentals
- Other Websites
- Informative Videos
- How You Can Help
- For more information on how individual men can help end violence against women, see our blog.
Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Donate to support the programs of the 100 Men Campaign.
- Take a stand on sexual assault, domestic/dating violence and related issues.
- Attend a 100 Men Campaign event.
- Share what we do with colleagues and friends.
- Volunteer your time and talents.
- Explore resources on this site and others to learn what you can say and do to make a difference.