“My counselor is amazing, understanding and truly gifted at her job!”
~Counseling Services Client
Women's Resource Center of Northern Michigan provides a professional counseling program staffed by Master's level, licensed therapists who are trained to assist individuals, groups and families.
Confidential, non-judgmental services for current and past survivors of:
- Domestic Abuse/Family Violence
- Adult Sexual Assault
- Adults Sexually Abused/Assaulted as Children
- Child Physical Abuse/Neglect
- Child Sexual Abuse/Assault
- Elder Abuse
- Crisis Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Support Groups
- Specialized Trauma Therapy
- Play Therapy for Children
- Advocacy on Behalf of Survivors
- Safety Planning
- 24/7 Crisis and Information Line
- Temporary shelter
- Resources and Referrals
Appointments available Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., with some evening hours. For information or to schedule an appointment, call (231) 347-0067. Counseling offices are located in Cheboygan, Gaylord, Mancelona and Petoskey.
For more information and appointments, call (231) 347-0067.
24-hour crisis and information lines, call (231) 347-0082 or (800) 275-1995.