100 Men Campaign
Men take a stand against domestic and sexual violence
We are inspired by the men who have taken a public stand to help end violence against women and girls by supporting our 100 Men Campaign. This campaign raises funds for a variety of awareness-building activities aimed at reaching out to men, boys and the communities we serve.
Your support of this campaign is crucial. Men taking a stand against domestic and sexual violence can have a powerful effect. You will be sending an important message to those who perpetrate these crimes and to our community as a whole, that violence against women and girls is unacceptable.
Reviewing 100 Men Campaign materialsWRC Domestic Abuse and Sexual Assault Program Director Chris Krajewski, Chip Hansen, Father Greg Brown, Mike Atchison, Mark Fralick and WRC Executive Director Jan Mancinelli.
- Media campaign
- Community forums and events
- Coaching Boys into Men program
- Workshops and professional development in-services
Every year hundreds of women in Antrim, Charlevoix, Cheboygan, Emmet and Otsego counties experience domestic violence and sexual assault. Last year the WRCNM handled 881 calls to our 24-hour crisis line. And 664 survivors of domestic violence sought safety, shelter and support through our Safe Home and non-residential domestic abuse programs. An additional 312 individuals were provided sexual assault services. As you can see, violence against women and girls remains a pervasive problem in our communities.
With your help we can continue working toward generating the positive change needed to make our community a safer place for all of us.
Donate your $100 to this campaign, online, by mail or by phone:
- Online, click here or on donate under the support tab. Choose "100 Men Campaign" under Contribution Type.
- Send your $100 contribution to Women’s Resource Center of Northern Michigan, 423 Porter Street, Petoskey, MI 49770.
- Call the WRCNM administrative office to donate by credit card, at (231) 347-0067.