Gold Mine Resale Shop
These two busy stores are open for you to browse and shop gently used items Monday through Thursday from 10am to 4pm and Friday through Saturday from 10am to 5pm. Donations are accepted Monday through Saturday from 10am to 4pm.
Gold Mine North Resale Shop is at 1878 US-31 North in Petoskey, and our original store is at 1002 Emmet Street in Petoskey.
Visit us soon, we have so much in store for you! Check out our Facebook page, click here.
Gold Mine Resale Shops provide vital, ongoing support with 100% of store proceeds supporting vital WRCNM programs and services. When you shop at or donate goods to Gold Mine stores, you support the continuation of WRCNM services!
Our store donation stations make it easy for you to donate clothing, household items, furniture, books, toys, games, electronics and more. Donations are accepted Monday through Saturday from 10am to 4pm.
1878 US-31 North, Petoskey • (231) 348-7908
1002 Emmet Street, Petoskey • (231) 347-3970
- 1878 US-31 North, Petoskey • (231) 348-7908
- 1002 Emmet Street, Petoskey • (231) 347-3970
Current Gold Mine Shop hours:
Monday through Thursday from 10am to 4pm and Friday and Saturday from 10am to 5pm
Donations accepted Monday through Saturday from 10am to 4pm
Do you want to do something fun and worthwhile in your free time? Gold Mine volunteers assist with retail sales work, help with store upkeep and assist customers. For volunteer information, contact the Volunteer Coordinator at (231) 347-1572. Click here for our online application.
Gold Mine Resale stores are accepting gently-used items outside the ‘donation station’ door at each store. Both stores are open to shoppers with new safety practices, such as:
- staff will wear masks/face coverings (when dealing with the public and/or physical distancing is not possible),
- customers and donors are required to wear masks/face coverings (be they physically able),
- the number of shoppers will be limited to allow for proper physical distancing (per health/government directives),
- public restrooms are temporarily unavailable for customer use, and
- high-touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
Because the pandemic and resulting health and safety recommendations are fluid, current store practices will be posted at each store.