Gold Mine Resale Shop
Labor Day weekend the stores will be closed to provide our hard working staff with a much deserved three day weekend. The stores will be closed Saturday, September 5 through Monday, September 7. Stores reopen after Labor Day on Tuesday, September 8 at 10 a.m.
Our store donation stations make it easy for you to donate clothing, household items, furniture, books, toys, games, electronics and more. To arrange for pick-up of larger furniture items call our main office, at (231) 347-0067.
1878 US-31 North, Petoskey • (231) 348-7908
1002 Emmet Street, Petoskey • (231) 347-3970
- 1878 US-31 North, Petoskey • (231) 348-7908
- 1002 Emmet Street, Petoskey • (231) 347-3970
Stores have recently reopened after the statewide stay-at-home order – our hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., as we get adjusted to new health and safety practices to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Accepting donation drop-offs 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Do you want to do something fun and worthwhile in your free time? Gold Mine volunteers assist with retail sales work, help with store upkeep and assist customers. For volunteer information, contact the Volunteer Coordinator at (231) 347-1572. Click here for our online application.
Gold Mine Resale stores are accepting gently-used items outside the ‘donation station’ door at each store. Both stores are open to shoppers with new safety practices, such as:
- limiting store hours to 10 am-4 pm (until further notice),
- staff will wear masks/face coverings (when dealing with the public and/or physical distancing is not possible),
- customers and donors are required to wear masks/face coverings (be they physically able),
- the number of shoppers will be limited to allow for proper physical distancing (per health/government directives),
- public restrooms are temporarily unavailable for customer use, and
- high-touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
All of the new store practices will be posted at each store.