- This event has passed.
Little Bay Boards Paddle Board Raffle
May 19 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Women’s Resource Center of Northern Michigan (WRCNM) is raffling a one-of-a-kind paddle board handcrafted by Little Bay Boards in Petoskey featuring a design by local artist Mary Bea McWatters. The design combines “Om” and “Ganesh” symbols to bring together “Original Vibration” with “Remover of Obstacles” to pave the way forward toward a beautiful life. This timeless, hollow-core, eco-friendly board with matching paddle is a ‘floating work of art’ valued at $4,000. The raffle drawing will be held at 4pm, Friday, May 19, at Little Bay Boards Showroom.
Proceeds from raffle ticket sales will support WRCNM programs centered on women, children and families across northern Lower Michigan. Tickets are $100 each with 150 tickets available. Tickets may be purchased through:
- WRCNM’s office, 423 Porter Street, Petoskey
- Gold Mine North Resale Shop, 1878 US-31 North, Petoskey
- Gold Mine South Resale Shop, 1002 Emmet Street, Petoskey
- Little Bay Boards Showroom, 355 North Division Road, Petoskey
- WRCNM Board Members: Laura Dinon, Diana Eberhart, Annette Eustice, Claire Forster, Mary Catherine Hannah, Natalie Blake Kasiborski, Debra Kiteley, Melanie LaFave, Brittany McNeil, Shauna Stark, Lindsay Steffes, Erika Van Dam and Lindsey Young.
To learn more about purchasing tickets, call WRCNM at (231) 347-0067.
Tickets may not be purchased or paid for online. If 50 tickets are not sold, the drawing reverts to a 50/50 raffle with the minimum prize of $1,000 awarded. Raffle license R68606.
The paddle board raffle drawing will be held during the Little Bay Boards Showroom grand opening and ribbon cutting starting at 3pm, with ribbon cutting at 3:30pm and paddle board raffle drawing at 4pm. During the open house, 19% of all sales at Little Bay Boards will support building 43 affordable homes in Emmet and Charlevoix counties by 2025.