Mission, Vision, Values
The Women’s Resource Center of Northern Michigan is committed to equality, justice, and the well-being of women. To that end we will engage and encourage our community to work with us toward those goals.
The Women’s Resource Center of Northern Michigan will be recognized as leaders for social change and respected as a strong voice for women, children and families. Our community will see us as an inclusive organization known for excellent services, effective programs and a dedicated staff. We will be responsible stewards and operate a fiscally sound organization, encouraging others to see us as a worthy investment and a valuable community asset.
- Eliminating the culture of violence
- Quality programs and services
- Understanding and respecting our diversity
- Advocacy for those in need
- Leadership in our community
- Integrity in all we do
- Taking action for social change
- Yielding positive results