WRCNM Leadership Team
- Gail Kloss, Executive Director
Overall management and of the agency: policies/procedures, personnel/programming, fiscal responsibility, compliance and community/donor relations.
- Andrea Telek Koch, Assistant Director
Responsible for human resources activities, personnel training/safety, administrating policies/procedures, supporting legal and regulatory compliance, collaborating with the Finance Manager on payroll and benefits plans, and supervising Gold Mine Resale Shops.
- Chris Krajewski, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Assault Program Director
Responsible for supervising the operations of the Domestic Abuse and Sexual Assault Program, its program directors, support services, systems change work, and community education/training.
- Nicole Dixon, Children’s Services Program Director
Responsible for supervising and monitoring the Children’s Learning Center, WRCNM Preschool and community Playgroups to ensure program standards are met and that a safe, educational children’s program is operated.
- Kari VandenBrink, Development Director
Responsible for the planning and implementation of agency fundraising activities, benefits, grant writing/research, and donor relations.
- Dena Sydow, Marketing and Communications Director
Responsible for developing and implementing internal/external communications, materials, website, social media for WRCNM programs and services and the agency.
WRCNM Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is a policy-setting group comprised of individuals committed to the WRCNM mission who may serve a maximum of two consecutive three-year terms. WRCNM Board of Directors:
- Establish and review agency objectives, goals and missions
- Review and approve organizational policies
- Review and approve major plans/programs
- Review and approve the operating budget
- Hire and review the performance of the Executive Director
For more information, call (231) 347-0067.
- Annette Eustice, President
- Melanie LaFave, Vice-President
- Debra Kiteley, Treasurer
- Lindsay Steffes, Secretary
- Laura Dinon
- Diana Eberhart
- Claire Forster
- Mary Catherine Hannah
- Natalie Blake Kasiborski
- Brittany McNeil
- Shauna Stark
- Erika Van Dam
- Lindsey Young