The support of a generous community enables Women’s Resource Center of Northern Michigan (WRCNM) to provide safe shelter, counseling, advocacy, healing and hope to adult and child survivors of abuse and assault.
- Safe Home Harvest Food and Supply Drive donations nourish the body and soul of individuals and families seeking refuge from domestic abuse and sustain them on their healing journey.
- WRCNM Holiday Families donations touch the hearts of dozens of families, providing them with a much-needed pause from daily challenges and uncertainties.
- Volunteers help us focus on the important work to be done by serving on the Board of Directors, fundraising committees and volunteering with WRCNM programs.
- Support of annual fundraisers and benefits raises dollars to ensure the continuation of vital WRCNM programs and services relied on by thousands of people every year.
- Gold Mine Resale Shop donors and patrons make a positive impact because 100% of store proceeds support lifesaving and life-changing WRCNM services. The stores also provide thousands of dollars in store vouchers for those in need and a place to purchase affordable goods.
- 100 Men Campaign contributors are role models taking a public stand to support the movement to end violence against women; some of these donors and others participate in the Community Connections group to discuss their role in preventing gender-based violence.
We appreciate recent support from business, service club and faith-based community partners. Together we are creating safe and thriving communities for all individuals.
High Gear Sports
Dave Kring Chevrolet and Cadillac of Petoskey
Brewbaker Housing Co.
Douglas Lake Bar and Steakhouse
Drost Landscape and Design
Evening Star Joinery
Harbor Outlet LLC
Michel’s Collision and Restoration
Michigan Lake Products
Petoskey Pediatric Dentistry
Preston Feather Building Centers
Transformations Interior Design
Charlevoix Lions Club
Beta Sigma Phi – Chapter Xi Epsilon Gamma FOE 1583 Ladies Auxiliary
Northern Rides N’ Rods
Petoskey Lions Club
Rotary Club of Petoskey – Sunrise
Boyne Falls United Methodist Church
Burt Lake Christian Women’s Fellowship
United Church of Christ (Charlevoix)
First Presbyterian Church of Petoskey
Indian River United Methodist Church
New Hope United Methodist Church
Petoskey United Methodist Church
St. Paul’s United Methodist Women
Amazon Web Services, a new funder, provided grant dollars for STEM education in the Children’s Learning Center and Preschool classrooms, scholarship funds for Educational and Employment Services students, and financial support for the Safe Home and 24/7 helpline.
Community Foundation annual supportive grants help us continue to provide lifesaving, life-changing services and create safe and resilient communities:
Petoskey-Harbor Springs Area Community Foundation
Charlevoix County Community Foundation
Cheboygan County Community Foundation
Otsego Community Foundation
The kindness and compassion of individuals, groups and organizations helps create a more resilient community where all people feel supported, connected and free from harm.