Ask Us Anything

Where can we find help regarding family disputes after the death of our father?

ask us anything 500px

We are sorry for your loss.

We suggest contacting Legal Services of Northern Michigan. They provide a full range of legal services in most areas of civil law for eligible individuals. These services include: basic discussion of client rights; counseling; preparation of letters, documents, deeds and pleadings; negotiations; administrative hearings; trials; and, in some cases, appeals and community legal education presentations. Services may be limited based upon funding levels and restrictions.

Contact Legal Services of Northern Michigan at (989) 705-1067.  Visit them online at

You might also consider contacting Northern Mediation Services which provides an opportunity to resolve differences through mediation rather than going to court. Mediation is a process in which two or more people involved in a dispute meet in a private, confidential setting with trained, neutral mediators to find a solution to the problem. The mediators do not judge who is right or wrong. They are there to assist the parties involved to reach their own solution. Northern Community Mediation is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to help people resolve their conflicts through mediation rather than through litigation or arbitration.

Contact Northern Community Mediation at (231) 487-1771.  Visit them online at